Introduction: St. Mary’s catherdral, a church which is surmounted by a bell tower and has beautiful stained glass windows.
History: The construction of the building started in 1864 and completed in 1865. A church was built here in 1723 by the Mughal emperor Muhammad Shah. It was destroyed 16 years later following Nadir Shah’s invasion. The next structure was destroyed during the Mutiny of 1857.
Prayer timings: Mass on Sundays 8 am in Winter, 7.30 am in Summer
Address: Shayama Prasad Mukherjee marg, Delhi-110006
Nearest metro station: Chandni chowk
Celebrations: Easter and Christmas
Contact no.: 011-23867540