This food walk is not only about food since you will come to know some more things about this mesmerizing place. One will try the flavor of the unique cuisines of Old Delhi at the famous food joints of the city and some which are not that popular. Some of the vendors have been serving their customer from the Mughal era. Moreover, the guests also get the chance to see a number of hidden corners of the city which normal tourists don’t really know about. The food items included can be tailored as per your dietary requirements. You will visit 3-4 food joints and you could taste as many as different dishes. Some of the food items are too spicy but can be made flavorless to some extent if needed. This is a perfect introduction to India and Indian cuisines for the first time as well as regular visitors.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Only Vegetarian items are included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Among the other food walks in Delhi, this could be a fantastic tour for anyone who wants to start your day in Delhi asking the typical and famous food of Delhi. In this incredible food tour, one will taste some major culinary attractions, food vendors that are famous for their unique taste. Some of these vendors are here only for a few hours in a day mainly in the morning. You will be taken by our guide to some of the places where you could not go your own. All you have to do is accompany your tour guide through the bylanes and enjoy the mashup of Heritage and Food. This tour will leave you some footprints on your mind.
- A brief description of the place and some popular streets of the Delhi
- Experience Delhi street food
- taste some popular cuisine which would never have found on your own
- Explore the city on foot or a short tuk-tuk ride with your local guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point – Traveler pickup is not